Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

This should've won the contest

That was pretty cool. It had a feel-good tone in the end AND it was genuinely funny. Bravo. 9/10

I cannot wait for Sonic 4!

Duality Complete Duality Complete

This reminds me of...

...something you would see on an MTV commercial. Very professionally done, good job!

Although it may not look like it, because of your artstyle and music, the ending seems to be an optimistic one to me.

Weenog responds:

It's realy how you look at it , is a new world created from the old one a fertile garden, or a graveyard? but it is true what your saying, when i tried this with a different song in the beginning it had an entirely different feel to it, alot happyer.... but i must say i enjoy the darker atmosphere more ^^

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

What the-

I am so confused and aroused at the same time.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3 Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3

VERY well made game...

...Although it DOES simplify the DJ process to the bare minimum (aka no cue-ing, beatmatching and whatnot) xD

But this IS a flash game. And you get a 10/10 5/5 from me for creating, in my opinion, the best music-making game since Punk-o-Matic.

BIT.TRIP REMIX [03] VOID BIT.TRIP REMIX [03] VOID

Not familiar with the original track, so this'll be a fresh-minded review. My singular (read: only) issue with this track is a lack of energy. That's not a bad thing, that's just not the kind of thing I'm into. On a purely technical level though, I can easily say its a 5/5. The mixing, mastering, synthesis, and mood are top tier. Anything less than a perfect score is simply doing it a disservice.

ganon95 responds:

thanks. the whole idea behind the track is to be one long, continuous song that flows well.

The Citadel The Citadel

Good shit, my dude. 5 stars from me. Really reminds me of the Streets of Rage intro.

TheSpacePunk responds:

Many thanks to you mate!

DCGD - Summer's End DCGD - Summer's End

You have the basics of music production down, but you need to work on your music composition and engineering. The channel volumes are all over the place and there is too much note clashing in your chords. I'm not going to rate it on the sidebar, fyi, because I don't believe in punishing new composers, but I would seriously recommend getting yourself a music composition textbook to learn the math behind how music is made. Don't take this too negatively, we all have to start somewhere.

Girlchan in Paradise Entry Girlchan in Paradise Entry

Nice job

I like the way you described the relationship xD
Recommended for the art portal.

CrystalAshes responds:

Thanks Jiggermoo!

I really appreciate the feedback and the recommendation. Hope you have a good day!

~ CrystalAshes