Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

This should've won the contest

That was pretty cool. It had a feel-good tone in the end AND it was genuinely funny. Bravo. 9/10

I cannot wait for Sonic 4!

Duality Complete Duality Complete

This reminds me of...

...something you would see on an MTV commercial. Very professionally done, good job!

Although it may not look like it, because of your artstyle and music, the ending seems to be an optimistic one to me.

Weenog responds:

It's realy how you look at it , is a new world created from the old one a fertile garden, or a graveyard? but it is true what your saying, when i tried this with a different song in the beginning it had an entirely different feel to it, alot happyer.... but i must say i enjoy the darker atmosphere more ^^

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

What the-

I am so confused and aroused at the same time.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3 Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3

VERY well made game...

...Although it DOES simplify the DJ process to the bare minimum (aka no cue-ing, beatmatching and whatnot) xD

But this IS a flash game. And you get a 10/10 5/5 from me for creating, in my opinion, the best music-making game since Punk-o-Matic.

Metroid: Orpheon's invasion Metroid: Orpheon's invasion

At first I didn't really get it until I read the description. I realized that to properly enjoy it, it was best to close my eyes and give it a listen. Good use of emotions and using sound to build a landscape. 5/5.

Fight the Boss! Fight the Boss!

Oh man, this reminds me of Batman and Robin back on the Sega Genesis. Totally something I would expect to hear from that game!

Cimba responds:

Awesome! Thanks!

Adventures in Space Adventures in Space

This is my jam

Girlchan in Paradise Entry Girlchan in Paradise Entry

Nice job

I like the way you described the relationship xD
Recommended for the art portal.

CrystalAshes responds:

Thanks Jiggermoo!

I really appreciate the feedback and the recommendation. Hope you have a good day!

~ CrystalAshes